Please kindly note:
- the deadline for proposal submission is 1 February 2022
- the deadline for submission notification is 1 March 2022.
- Scientific Event:
Proposals can be referred to a symposium, a training workshop, a masterclass with duration of no more than 90 minutes.
Scientific events can be delivered in-person or online. Presentations or videos will be required from all presenters, regardless of the format of participation (in-person or online) before 20 May.
- Rules for Submission
- Organizers of the events (a symposium/workshop/masterclass) should register to the Congress.
- Acceptance of the proposal for any scientific event does not imply that the Organizing Committee will cover any expenses of the chairpersons and speakers.
- After completing registration please sign into your Personal Account and upload your proposal to the section “Proposal Submission”.
- The proposal should include:
- a title of the event;
- information about presenters (name, academic degree, position, place of work, country, contact information (e-mail & mobile (WhatsApp, Viber); and
- a brief description of the session (max. 250 words).