Please kindly note:
- the deadline for abstract submission is 1 March 2022
- the deadline for notification is 1 April 2022.
Presentations can be delivered in-person or online. Presentations (ppt) or videos will be required from all presenters, regardless of the format of participation (in-person or online) before 15 May.
- Guidelines for Submission
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Abstracts that have been previously presented at another meeting may not be submitted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- Acceptance of the abstract does not imply that the Organizing Committee will cover any expenses of the presenter.
- Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
- After completing registration please sign into your Personal Account and upload your proposal to the section “Abstract Submission”.
- Please kindly note that each person may submit one abstract.
- The content of the abstract should be in line with the Congress' thematic fields.
- The abstract should include:
- Title of abstract: In the center using Font size 12 Bold in Capital Letters, Times New Roman
- Author’s information: Author's name, degree/ position, affiliation/University, country/city, e-mail should be in the center using Font size 12 Bold in Capital Letters, Times New Roman
- Abstract: Abstract should be given right after the “Author’s Information” in the same font and format as given there. Abstract should be limited to 250 words (including spaces).
- Abstracts should clearly state objectives, methods, results, and conclusions.
- References: For references, please use Font Size 10, Times New Roman, single spaced.