Collection of Scientific Papers of the III Congress on Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of the XXI Century
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE SCIENTIFIC PAPERS IS 15 DECEMBER, 2019.
Rules for submission
- Scientific papers must be submitted via the Congress website only.
- After completing the registration please log in to your Personal Account and upload your scientific paper following the “Scientific materials downloads” heading.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only scientific papers of authors who have paid their registration fees before 15 December 2019 will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same scientific paper.
- The content of the scientific paper should comply with the Congress' thematic fields.
- All the submitted papers will be reviewed by the Congress Scientific Committee. The acceptance and scheduling information will be sent to the Submitter by 1 February, 2020.
- All scientific papers must be submitted and presented in clear Russian or English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. The scientific papers submitted in Russian should be followed by an abstract(500 characters maximum, including spaces) and keywords (10 words maximum) in English.
- Scientific papers may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Proposals for scientific sessions cannot be submitted through the scientific papers submission system. They should be delivered via: firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 December 2019.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Scientific paper title:Centered formatting, Font size of heading 12 Bold in Capital Letters, Times New Roman.
- Presenting author’s details:Full first and family name(s), degree/position, affiliation/University, country/city, e-mail - indicated in the center of a page, using Font size 12 Bold in Capital Letters, Times New Roman.
- Summary:The summary should be given right after the “Author’s Information” in the same font and format. The abstract should be limited up to 500 characters maximum (including spaces), followed by keywords (up to 10 words).
- Scientific paper text. A maximum 15 000 characters, including spaces.
- Scientific papers must be allocated to a specific category for the Thematic fields of the Scientific program
- References: For references please use the following formating: Font Size 12, Times New Roman, single spaced. Authors should follow the standard reference style as found below: A.E.Bobrov. About improving of the post-diploma education in psychiatry// Materials of the Russian conference «Modern trends on organization of the psychiatric services: clinical and social aspects». – М., 2004. – p. 27–29.