Call for Scientific Papers
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE SCIENTIFIC PAPERS IS 1 MARCH, 2018.
Rules for submission
- Only scientific papers of authors who have paid their registration fees will be included in the II Congress on Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of the XXI Century Collection of Scientific Papers (with the DOI and ISBN prefixes assigned).
- After completing the registration please log in to your Personal Account and upload your scientific paper following the “Scientific materials downloads” heading.
- Please note that each person may submit one scientific paper (both as author and co-author).
- The content of the scientific paper should comply with the Congress' thematic fields.
- All the submitted papers will be reviewed by the Congress Scientific Committee. The acceptance and scheduling information will be sent to the Submitter by 1 September, 2018.
- All scientific papers must be submitted and presented in clear Russian or English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. The scientific papers submitted in Russian should be followed by an abstract (500 characters maximum, including spaces) and keywords (10 words maximum) in English.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Scientific paper title: Centered formatting, Font size of heading 12 Bold in Capital Letters, Times
- Presenting author’s details: Full first and family name(s), degree/position, affiliation/University, country/city, e-mail - indicated in the center of a page, using Font size 12 Bold in Capital Letters, Times New Roman.
- Summary: The summary should be given right after the “Author’s Information” in the same font and format. The abstract should be limited up to 500 characters maximum (including spaces), followed by keywords (up to 10 words).
- Scientific paper text. A maximum 15 000 characters, including spaces. and including the abstract.
- References: For references please use the following formating: Font Size 12, Times New Roman, single spaced. Authors should follow the standart reference style as found below: A.E.Bobrov. About improving of the post-diploma education in psychiatry// Materials of the Russian conference «Modern trends on organization of the psychiatric services: clinical and social aspects». – М., 2004. – p. 27–29.