Call for Scientific Papers
Please kindly note that the deadline for submission of the scientific papers will be March 1, 2018.
Rules for submission
- Only scientific papers of authors who have paid the special-purpose cheritable registration contribution by will be included in the Collection of scientific papers on materials of the II Congress on Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of the XXI Century (identified by ISBN and DOI)
- After completing registration please sign in to your Personal Account and upload your scientific paper to the section “Scientific materials downloads”.
- Please note that each person may submit one scientific paper.
- The content of the scientific paper should be in line with the Congress' thematic fields.
- The Scientific Committee will review scientific papers. The information regarding acceptance of the scientific paper will be sent to the scientific paper submitter before September 1, 2018.
- All scientific papers should be submitted and presented in clear Russian or English with accurate grammar and spelling. The scientific papers submitted in Russian should be followed by the abstract (limited to 500 characters (including spaces) and keywords (limited to 10 words) in English.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Title of paper: In the center using Font size 12 Bold in Capital Letters, Times New Roman
- Author’s information: Author's name, degree/ position, affiliation/University, country/city, e-mail should be in the center using Font size 12 Bold in Capital Letters, Times New Roman
- Abstract: Abstract should be given right after the “Author’s Information” in the same font and format as given there. Abstract should be limited to 500 characters (including spaces) followed by keywords (limited to 10 words).
- References: For references please use Font Size 12, Times New Roman, single spaced. Authors should follow the referencing style as given below: A.E.Bobrov. About improving of the post-diploma education in psychiatry// Materials of the Russian conference «Modern trends on organization of the psychiatric services: clinical and social aspects». – М., 2004. – p. 27–29.
- Scientific paper text should be limited to 15 000 characters (including spaces).