About the Congress
III Congress on Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of the XXI Century
CHILDREN, SOCIETY, AND FUTURE
The III Congress on Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of the XXI Century aims to create favorable conditions for preserving and enhancing child and adolescent personal mental health, necessary for the healthy development of families, society and the future of human civilization.
Preventive measures and rehabilitation services at the early stages of people’s lives to preserve their mental health, develop their spiritual, physical, social and economic capabilities are of primary value for the well-being and prosperity of any socio-economic system in the modern society.
The Congress is:
- to discuss medical and non-medical problems of child and adolescent mental health based on the interdisciplinary and intersectoral approaches;
- to present the best research, evidence-based practices and achievements in the field of early diagnosis and prevention of mental disorders in children and adolescents, as well as in the field of psychosocial rehabilitation of children and adolescents with mental disorders and mental developmental disorders;
- to emphasize needs and approaches to training of specialists and non-specialists in the field of child and adolescent mental health; and
- to highlight the role of the family, school system, state and societal stakeholders in solving mental health problems of the younger generation.
- Prevention of Mental Disorders and Promotion of Mental Health Values among Children and Adolescents;
- Children and Adolescents with Special Mental Health Needs: Treatment and Rehabilitation;
- Mental Health of Gifted Children;
- Mental Health of Children and Adolescents in Difficult Life Situations;
- The Impact of Physical Culture and Sports on Child and Adolescent Mental Health;
- The Impact of Culture and Art on Child and Adolescent Mental Health; and
- Education, and Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Cultural and Social Events:
- The III Film Festival "Docu-MENTAL";
- The III National Awards Ceremony "Harmony";
- The VI All-Russia Festival of Rehabilitation Programs for and with People with Mental Health Needs "The Different Ones?"; and
- The Mental Health Ambassadors Program.
The Congress invites: medical and non-medical specialists and non-specialists, including psychiatrists, psychologists, psychotherapists, pediatricians, pediatric neurologists, neuroscientists, geneticists, pediatric endocrinologists, oncologists, dentists, gastroenterologists, pulmonologists and allergologists, rheumatologists and cardiologists, gynecologists, and urologists, educators, social workers, speech therapists and defectologists, teachers of orphanages and children's care homes, specialists in the field of physical culture and sports, culture and art, law and economics; as well as consumers of services with a relevant life experience, their family members: biological parents, adoptive and foster parents, guardians, tutors, representatives of governmental and non-governmental organizations, the media; political and public figures.
Dates and venue: June 26-28, 2020, Congress Center, World Trade Center, Moscow, Russia.
We are grateful for the opportunity to cooperate and support the topic of child and adolescent mental health to the IX World Congress on Psychotherapy to be held in parallel with our Congress, which will bring together the efforts of two large international academic events for the benefit of our children (https://en.planetofpsychotherapy.com/ ).